Websters Cycles Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We accept all Cash & Credit/Debit cards including American Express. Card orders will only be dispatched to the cardholders billing address. For an alternative address we would require & request a email/fax stating the billing address & the alternative delivery address. Once we are satisfied with the alternative arrangement we would ship the goods. This is for our safety as well as yours to help prevent against fraudulent credit card use. We also accept cheques made payable to WEBSTERS CYCLES LTD but goods will not be dispatched until funds have been cleared. Please do not send cash through the post.
Incorrect details at time of payment will delay your order. Please check you have given the correct details and cheques have been signed.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our contact page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20%
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- If an item is out of stock we will contact you to see if you want to keep it on back order & give you a date as to when it will be back in stock. If you wish to back order we will take a 10% deposit.
- If you wish to complain.
- We aim to please by offering a good honest service where sincerity is the key. However we recognise in life you can't please everybody all of the time so if you do need to complain then email me, Martin via email@example.com or write to Websters Cycles ltd, 270 Leicester Rd, Wigston, LE18 1HQ.
- You have a legal right to change your mind and return any goods for any reason UP TO 7 WORKING DAYS FROM RECEIPT..
If you wish to exercise this right , please contact us in the first instance to inform us of your decision and gain a returns number. Call: 0116 2570777
You the customer remain wholly responsible for the goods until they are received by us.
The cost of returning goods to us is entirely your responsibility. You are advised to use a signed for, insured delivery service to return goods to us. Goods lost or damaged in transit whilst being returned are still your responsibility and deductions may be made from any refund you are entitled too to cover the loss of or damage to goods or even a refund refused.
Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receiving them commencing the working day after receipt. If permission has been granted to return goods outside of the legal 7 day period then a restocking fee of upto 20% may be applied.
Goods must be returned unused, in their original condition, original packaging and with any labels still attached. Goods must be returned boxed.
The costs of initial delivery to you will not be refunded either in part or whole even if you were buying on a p&p for 10p deal or a so called free postage deal. your refund would be minus the actual real postage cost.Unless of course the goods are deemed to be faulty or wrong item sent.
We regret we cannot refund custom builds on bikes or wheels.
Returns address: Websters Cycles ltd, 270 Leicester Rd, Wigston, LE18 1HQ.
- Payment Security
- We know you have concerns when buying over the internet. For this reason our secure ordering system is hosted by Secure Hosting Ltd whom use 128 bit encrypted connection. This is for your protection. Goods will only be dispatched to the registered billing address. Unless we have agreed & are happy with alternative arrangements. We operate a name/poscode recognition system which matches your card billing address to details given.
- Warranty Procedures
- All our goods are covered by a manufacturers warranty.
Should you be unlucky enough have a problem we ask the following:
1) Contact us to explain the problem and gain a returns number. Call: 0116 2570777
2) It is your responsibility to return the goods to us. Unfortunately postage costs cannot be recovered. We will cover costs of posting on the replacement part. We shall charge you if item subsequently turns out not to be covered under warranty.
3) Goods should be returned with original receipt or proof of purchase.
4) We can only act on a warranty claim once we have received the item, upon which we will turn around as quick as possible. We aim to keep you cycling.
5) Goods should be returned clean, dirt free.
6) Please remember to enclosed your contact details and details of your original purchase ie a copy of your original sales invoice/receipt or proof of purchase.
7) Returns address: Warranty Department
8) If something has been damaged or partly damaged in transit to you we would either insist for the part to be returned to us or we may request phtographic evidence to support your claim before we could despatch a replacement and reserve the right to charge you untill said item is returned. (i.e. saying the bar tape is ripped, we would expect a photo to support such a claim). Dont worry these sort of instances are very rare. We pride ourselves on our honesty and all we ask is that you deal with us in a honest manner also.
9) We are not responsible for any charges for either Parts or Labour for any warranty issue that you may have taken elsewhere, nor are we responsible for any of your travelling expenses/time/or parking charges that you may have incurred in the process of sorting out a warranty issue. We can't be held responsible for anything you may decide to purchase ( i.e. to keep your bike on the road ) while in pursuit of a warranty claim.
10)Manufacturers warranties are to the origanal purchaser only and are not transferable.
- We aim to be fair with all Package and Postage charges. To find out how much the charges will be for your chosen product(s), add them to the shopping cart.
Any initially quoted charges are for UK mainland only (this means mainland England, Wales and most areas of Scotland). Some areas of Scotland attract higher charges; this is governed by our carriers. Some offshore islands also cost more to ship to. Please check that you have selected the correct delivery region, update your cart and the costs for delivery to that region will be displayed. If you decide, after seeing the charges, that you do not wish to order, please simply set your product selection quantities to zero (0) and recalculate your cart.
Other than bikes (please ring if required urgently) we aim to despatch your goods the same day as we receive cleared payment. If you are ordering a cycle we will advise you of when to expect delivery Deliveries are made between Monday to Friday and hours of 9am-5pm. We regret we cannot guarantee a delivery time nor can we guarantee next day delivery. We can merely dispatch on a next day service and then it is up to the courier to deliver that service. They normally deliver on time but like all things in life the unexpected can happen (postal srikes/drivers off sick etc )
Upon delivery you will be required to sign for the goods. If goods are returned to us as unable to deliver we will add second postage charge to release. We will contact you if this is the case. By law we have 28 days to deliver your goods however most orders are delivered within a few days.
All items are checked before despatch and either boxed or placed in jiffy bags to help prevent transit damage. If, upon receipt, you notice that the delivery packaging is in any way damaged, please mark this on the delivery document. If you sign for goods without making a note of any damage on the delivery driver's paperwork, we will be unable to make a claim for damaged in transit goods from the courier company and you become liable for the damage.
All cycles conform to BS6102/1 and are PDI checked within our onsite workshop. Your cycle will come with its own manufacturers handbook. Also if buying a bike online please refer to the assembly page on this website If you need any further help please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We will be happy to help.
- Cancelled orders
- Any goods that have been dispatched by us or have been cancelled under your 7day legal right to do so must be returned to us before any refund will be issued. The cost of returning such goods will be bourn by yourself & goods must be in the same condition & packaging as when dispatched by ourselves. Any missing or damaged items will be charged for and deducted from a refund.
- Placing a order
- By placing a order you are accepting that you have read & accepted our terms and conditions.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our website prices may not reflect our instore prices. This is because a store has a lot more overheads. Staff/lights/heat,we will spend time with you, showing you bikes/shoes/clothing etc.
ITS UPTO YOU! to tell us you have seen it on our website cheaper (bring a print out if possible) we will match it. But we will not offer any refunds if you find it cheaper later.